maanantai 1. syyskuuta 2014

The world gone mad? What a great contrast!

I don’t think I’ve ever been as joyous as I am now. It’s quite funny because looking from my old personality there shouldn’t be any very obvious reason considering how the world is around right now (to be fair I never really believed I could be happy). The population of this planet seems to be in some kind of exaggeration mode. Every game inside the human consciousness seems to be pulled to the surface. The power games are on the big stage at the moment in the political arena almost as if it was a very strong mirror that humanity is outsourcing to the leaders to see what has been brewing on low flame for a long time on the inside. Now the water is finally bubbling and I don’t think it’s going to stop any day soon. 

…and amongst all of this crazy energy I feel good, joyous, happy even. Here is why I think it is so:

IT’S ALL JUST ENERGY. It feels good to get things moving after so much holding and this lame half-ass-insanity. Let’s bring the energy in to speed things up a little. For someone who is really awake here can feel all the craziness around and feel compassionate about it but they also understand that compassion ultimately is not interfering and making others not to play out what they want to play out, what they NEED to learn on their own. I just don’t need to choose that myself and then I can be completely open and accepting for the world to be as it is. This energy has been called forth by consciousness and is basically speeding up and amplifying the phase we need to go through and it might not be pretty to watch sometimes but by choosing freedom I am creating the vibration of the kind of earth I want to be in and that earth is what I’m here for. By not choosing the drama of the world that seems now so absolutely crystal clear all this energy actually serves me. I become the big receiver that shows by example what to do with this energy and how easy it can be when you just allow. No matter how I worry sometimes everything goes exactly right by itself.

I am here to really, truly and fully enjoy my physical existence and I am just really getting the hang of it (finally!) and in a way what a beautiful creation to live in this beauty when everything else around seems to be getting more mad all the time.. maybe just to make it so magnificently obvious that we have the power to create our own reality.

This is actually what we have been asking for so my advice to anyone is: 

Do with it what you want but make no mistake: You can and you are choosing how you let this energy serve you. Choose wisely :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti